We never want you to see any unanticipated charges on your bill. In order to keep you up to date on your usage, CREDO Mobile will automatically send you usage alerts via SMS and email. These alerts serve as a reminder of when you’re near or at your plan limits. We’ll also keep you up to date with pay-per-use alerts.
When you can expect alerts?
When your voice, text, data or hotspot plan reaches 75 percent of its allotted monthly usage, CREDO Mobile will send you an alert. You will receive another alert when you reach 100 percent of your monthly usage. Alerts for pay-per-use data will be sent when you reach 5 MB and 15 MB of usage.
How do I update alert preferences?
If you prefer to receive your notifications at different intervals, or through other means of communication, you may update them by following the steps below:
- Login to Member Services
- Click Profile from the top banner
- Click Change next to usage alert preferences
- Update your alert preferences and click Update to save any changes you have made
Usage alert conditions and exceptions
- If you are abroad and your device is detected by an international network, you will receive a text alert about potential roaming charges. We will not send any additional alerts about usage charges while you are abroad.
- We will not send alerts regarding limited night and weekend plans, or long distance charges from calls made from the U.S. to other countries.
- Alerts regarding all lines on the account will be sent to the main account holder. The main account holder may receive two types of alerts: free text alerts and email alerts. If you are the main account holder on a shared data plan, you may opt in to also get text and/or email alerts for your secondary lines.
- Each secondary line on a shared data plan will only receive text alerts pertaining to that line. Main account holders may update the secondary-line alert settings in Member Services > Profile > Usage Alert Preferences.