Every iPhone® comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. To ensure that you won’t have to cover the cost of replacing your phone in the event of accidental damage that falls outside your warranty, you may want to enroll in AppleCare Services.
AppleCare Services Benefits
For the first 24 months that you are enrolled in the program, you’re entitled to the following benefits direct from Apple:
- Service and support direct from Apple for accidental damage (limited to 2 total) and hardware in-warranty Claims for mechanical or electrical malfunctions.
- A 24-month hardware warranty for any mechanical or electrical malfunctions. These Claims do not count towards your limit and you do not have to pay a Deductible.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone.
- Apple-certified repair or replacement with Express Replacement Service.
- Service at Apple Stores and Apple Authorized Service Providers.
AppleCare Services Enrollment
Members may sign up for AppleCare Services at the time of sale or within 60 days of device purchase. After 60 days, AppleCare Services will no longer be an option to add to the device.
Getting AppleCare Services
AppleCare Services can be purchased directly from CREDO Mobile within 60 days of your iPhone® purchase through your Member Services account.
If you would like to enroll in the mobile protection plan, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Member Services
- Scroll down to your device, and select Phone insurance
- Scroll to Insure your device and select Device Protection Plan featuring AppleCare Services
- Click Add services to cart at the bottom of the page
- Select View cart and Continue
- Once you have reviewed your order, click Place order
- Your mobile protection plan charges will appear on your next bill
- To purchase AppleCare Services from an Apple Retail Store, a specialist must verify your iPhone purchase date and confirm that the phone has no pre-existing damage.
- To purchase AppleCare Services from the AppleCare Contact Center, you will be required to verify your purchase date and run a diagnostic to confirm that your phone has no pre-existing damage.
The cost of repairing a device with AppleCare is dependent upon the type of iPhone you have and how many times your device has needed a repair. Refer to this page for in depth pricing details.