When is My Bill Due?
One of the most important questions asked is, When is my bill due? Members receive their invoices monthly and the payments are due 27 days after the invoice is created. All members will receive an email when their invoice is ready for their review. The email has a link to login to the member portal to see the details of the invoice. To ensure member privacy, information in the email is limited to notification the invoice is ready and a link. Members will need to login to their accounts to see any specifics.
To ensure your service is never interrupted, sign up for autopay. Autopay allows members to select a payment method (debit/credit card or checking account) to automatically pay their monthly invoice when due. See Set Up Autopay for more information.
Pay your bill in Member Services
Quickly and easily make a one-time payment by selecting one of the bill pay options below.
- Log in to Member Services
- On the main page, click the Make a Payment button
- Enter Payment Details
1. Enter your payment amount
2. Enter Payment Date
3. You can add a one-time donation of $1, $3, or $5, or any amount of your choice to your payment.
- Select your Payment Method
- Select Continue
- Review your payment details and click Submit Payment
Please keep in mind that no matter how you choose to pay, it can take up to two days for your payment to post to your account.