Every iPhone® includes one year of hardware repair coverage and up to 90 days of complimentary support through its limited warranty. If you require warranty support with your Apple device, please contact us directly and we will ensure your questions are taken care of.
If you are interested in purchasing Apple device protection through the AppleCare Services program, please check out this article.
Android phones are covered by device warranties for up to a year after the device was purchased.
Device warranties are intended to help you cover your device when the unexpected happens. Warranties provide coverage for device malfunctions, including mechanical and electrical failures.
Please keep in mind that warranties do not cover the following types of damage:
- Water damage or exposure to dampness
- Damage caused by accidents
- Misuse, dropping, or scratches
- Screen cracks or breakage
- Damage caused by the incorrect insertion of adapters and chargers
- Un-authorized modifications, repairs, or accessories
- Damage caused by installing software not issued by the manufacturer
- Malfunctions caused by third party applications
Is your device out of the one-year warranty period? We may still be able to provide help with a damaged device.