For iPhone warranty and replacement information, please see our AppleCare article.
All other CREDO Mobile phones are covered by device warranties for up to a year after the device was purchased. Device warranties are intended to help you cover your device when the unexpected happens. If your device is currently under warranty: Warranties provide coverage for device malfunctions, including mechanical and electrical failures. Please keep in mind that warranties do not cover the following types of damage:
- Water damage or exposure to dampness
- Damage caused by accidents
- Misuse, dropping or scratches
- Screen cracks or breakage
- Damage caused by the incorrect insertion of adapters and chargers
- Un-authorized modifications, repairs or accessories
- Damage caused by installing software not issued by the manufacturer
- Malfunctions caused by third party applications
Is your device out of the one year warranty period? We may still be able to provide help with a damaged device.