Recycling your old device is not only good for the environment, but it’s also good for the progressive nonprofits CREDO Mobile supports. Send in your old device, and if it still has value, a dollar amount equal to the value of the device will be sent to CREDO Mobile for donation by our recycling partner Eco-Cell.
Why recycle your phones and accessories with Eco-Cell?
- It’s good for the environment. Eco-Cell has a strict no-landfill policy—all items are either reused or responsibly recycled. This keeps materials out of landfills, reduces greenhouse gas emissions, and conserves natural resources.
- It supports progressive nonprofit groups.
- When you recycle your phone through Eco-Cell, it determines the phone’s value and then sends CREDO the money. CREDO donates 100% of the money it receives to nonprofit groups.
Ready to get rid of an old device?
- Wrap your old phone and any accessories you no longer need in newspaper or bubble wrap
- Package your items, print a prepaid label, and attach it securely to your package
- Drop the package in the mail
Please note: If your phone isn’t password-protected, Eco-Cell will wipe all data off it. You can also do a factory reset to wipe your data yourself before you send in your phone. Check your user guide for instructions.