If you need to set up your CREDO Mobile device to make international calls from within the United States, be sure to take note of the device you have, and where you would like to call. Keep in mind that not all devices are capable of making international calls.
Looking for information on making calls with your CREDO Mobile device while outside the United States? Click here.
Service availability and rates to international numbers from inside the United States
If you frequently make calls to other countries from within the United States, you may be interested in our international long-distance discount plan, which costs $3.99/month. Minutes will not be deducted from your monthly plan(s). You will be billed separately for calls made or received from international numbers.
To review both the standard and discounted international rates, please select a country from the drop down menu below. Note that we have also included the prefix and country code for dialing.
Keep in mind:
- CREDO does not charge any long-distance fees for calls to Mexico and Canada.
- Voice and texting services may be limited. International coverage isn't guaranteed, and you may not be able to call internationally to all locations.
- All incoming and outgoing calls will be charged the CREDO voice rate per minute as listed in the PDF.
- CREDO Mobile reserves the right to block your international usage.
If you would like to sign up for the discount plan, follow these steps:
- Login to Member Services
- From dashboard scroll to your phone and select Change Services
- Select International Calling Discount Plan
- Select Add Services to Cart
- Go through the checkout
Sending SMS and MMS messages to international numbers
Text messages to international phone numbers from within the United States are $0.25 per message for both SMS and MMS (multimedia) texts.