Has it been a while since you logged into Member Services? It’s okay if you forgot your password, or your username. This article will help you retrieve your info and access your account.
I’ve forgotten my username
For members who registered for Member Services prior to March 2014, your login information will be associated with the primary phone number on your mobile account. For members who registered after this date, this is the email address you used to register. You may close and try again, or retrieve your username by entering member number and ZIP code.
- From the member services login page, click Forgot your username
- You can lookup your account information using your CREDO Mobile account number and zip code
- If you are unsure of your account number, text ACCOUNT to 27336 to receive it in an SMS
- Click Retrieve username
- Check your email for final steps to retrieve your username
I’ve forgotten my password
- From the member services login page, click Forgot your password
- Enter your username
- Answer the security question you set up when you originally opened your member services account
- Reset your password. Pick a new password that you’ll remember, but would be difficult for another person to access.