IMPORTANT INFO ALERT
Make sure you have 30-45 minutes free when you start this process. And we recommend starting during weekday business hours - 8AM to 5PM PT. We can help you faster during this time if a bump in the road happens… unlikely, but just in case.
SUPER IMPORTANT INFO ALERT
Keep your existing SIM in your phone until the process is complete and you are instructed to install your new SIM card on the activation web page. Do not discard the old SIM card until you've confirmed your new SIM and phone are working properly.
To activate your SIM, visit credomobile.com/activate, enter your phone number and billing ZIP code, and click the 'Get Started' button to begin. If you have any questions on how to activate your new SIM card, we have included a video tutorial below that will walk through the process step by step!
Step 1- Enter Your Information
Step 2- Activate New Network
- Click 'Activate New Network'
Step 3 - Confirm SIM Card
- Next, select the SIM card you are activating and click 'Continue'
- Make sure the SIM you select here is the same one you place in the device for the phone number you've chosen
STEP 4 - Confirm Activation
- Click "Activate New Network"
Step 5 - Activation Processing
After you click the activation button, you will see the activation is pending screen below. From this point, the network activation process takes approximately 30 minutes. The screen will update with a success message when it completes.
On rare occasions:
- You may see the pending message for more than 30 minutes. If that happens, your activation may be successful. Please test your phone as shown in Step 6.
- You may see an activation error message. But don't worry, CREDO is automatically notified of the issue and will be in touch within 24 business hours. In the meantime, you can continue to use your current phone as long as the prior network SIM card is still in the phone. If you need any assistance, please find our contact information here.
Step 6 - Finish Activation and Test Your Phone
Once the Activation process finishes, you will see this screen:
Follow these simple steps to complete your move to the new network:
- Turn your phone off
- Remove the current SIM and replace it with your new SIM. Use the small tool included with your SIM then click here for instructions on how to insert your SIM card
- Turn your phone on and follow any on-screen prompts to complete activation
- Test your voice service by calling 888-281-2461
- Test your data by navigating to credodonations.com in the mobile browser you normally use
- If the call or data test was not successful, click here to troubleshoot
- To complete the setup of your phone, including setting up your voicemail, click here to move to Step 4: Wrapping Up