Congratulations on taking the first step toward activating on the nation’s largest, most reliable 4G LTE and most advanced 5G nationwide network!
Before you get started, we want to make sure that you have everything you need:
- If you want to keep any existing saved voicemails, please save those PRIOR to moving forward with the SIM exchange.
- If you need assistance with saving your voicemail messages, click here
- Have your new SIM card on-hand
- If you have not ordered your SIM yet, please click here
- iPhone users may need to enter your iCloud login after the upgrade process is complete
Once you have these steps completed, you are now ready to move forward with your SIM Card and network upgrade!
IMPORTANT INFO ALERT
When you are ready, please be sure you have 45 minutes set aside to complete the network upgrade.
In rare circumstances the upgrade can take longer than 45 minutes. If your activation takes longer than 45 minutes, or, you are encountering issues, please consult our troubleshooting page.
SUPER IMPORTANT INFO ALERT
Keep your existing SIM in your phone until the process is complete and you are instructed to install your new SIM card on the activation web page.
Have your new SIM card on hand? Click here to move on to Step 3: Activation & Setup