Congratulations on taking the first step toward activating your phone on the nation’s largest, most reliable 4G LTE and most advanced 5G nationwide network!
Before you get started, we want to make sure that you have everything you need:
- You'll want to backup your personal data on your phone (i.e. contact information, photos, videos, music, applications, etc.)
- If you want to keep any existing saved voicemails, please save those PRIOR to moving forward with the SIM exchange.
- Your voicemail is replaced in the upgrade so existing messages will be lost.
- If you need assistance with saving your voicemail messages, see the steps below
- Have your new phone on-hand
- If you have not ordered your phone yet, please click here
- iPhone users may need to enter your iCloud login after the upgrade process is complete
From photos to phone numbers, our mobile devices carry a lot of important information. At CREDO Mobile, we understand how important it is to keep your info safe. To ensure your information is accessible with the upgrade to your new phone, we recommend you take these steps to backup your device.
One method of saving your voicemail messages if desired is to be able to play your voicemail over your phone speaker, while recording the message on another recording device. This is the preferred method for Androids users.
For iPhone users, see additional options here.
Once you have these steps completed, you are now ready to move forward with your phone and network upgrade!
IMPORTANT INFO ALERT
When you are ready, please be sure you have 45 minutes set aside to complete the activation upgrade.
SUPER IMPORTANT INFO ALERT
Keep your new phone and new SIM card in the package until instructed to turn on your new phone on the activation web page.
Have your new phone on hand? Click here to move on to Step 3: Activation & Setup