IMPORTANT INFO ALERT
Make sure you have 30-45 minutes free when you start this process. And we recommend starting during weekday business hours - 9AM to 5PM PT. We can help you faster during this time if a bump in the road happens… unlikely, but just in case.
SUPER IMPORTANT INFO ALERT
Keep your new phone and new SIM card in the package until instructed to turn on your new phone on the activation web page.
To activate your phone, visit credomobile.com/activate, enter your phone number and billing ZIP code, and click the 'Get Started' button to begin.
Step 1- Enter Your Information
Step 2- Activate New Device
- Click 'Activate New Device'
Step 3 - Activation Processing
After you click the activation button, you will see the activation is pending screen below. From this point, the network activation process takes approximately 30 minutes. The screen will update with a success message when it completes.
On rare occasions:
- You may see the pending message for more than 30 minutes. If that happens, your activation may be successful. Please test your phone as shown in Step 4.
- You may see an activation error message. But don't worry, CREDO is automatically notified of the issue and will be in touch within 24 business hours. In the meantime, you can continue to use your previous phone as long as the prior network SIM card is still in the phone. If you need any assistance, please find our contact information here.
Step 4 - Finish Activation and Test Your Phone
Once the Activation process finishes, you will see this screen:
Follow these simple steps to complete your phone upgrade:
- Insert the new SIM card. This article will show you how.
- Turn your new phone on.
- Follow the prompts on your phone for a first-time set-up. For flip phone set up and additional information, visit our user guides page and find your device.
- Test your voice service by calling 888-281-2461.
- Test your data by navigating to www.credodonations.com in the mobile browser you normally use
- If the call or data test was not successful, click here to troubleshoot
- To complete the setup of your phone, including setting up your voicemail, click here to move to Step 4: Wrapping Up