If your device has been misplaced, or you suspect that it may be lost, you’ll want to suspend your CREDO Mobile service. To quickly suspend your service and ensure no one else can access service while your device is MIA, please follow these steps:
- Log in to Member services
- Select Phone & Plan from the top menu.
- From the left-hand side menu, select Suspend Service.
- Confirm the phone number for the lost device4
- Select your reason for the suspension, be sure to provide more information if you have it and click Suspend
If you have a mobile protection plan, be sure to open a claim ticket as soon as possible. If you do not have a mobile protection plan but are interested in replacing your device with a new one, upgrades may be available to you. To review upgrades currently available to you, check out the instructions in our Upgrade your device article.